TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a little project going and need an engine hoist for a couple weeks. If anyone has one they're not using would be awesome instead of buying one for one project.
Buy you a 12 pack of your choice!:xbeer3:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
If Dan's doesn't pan out, I have a folding dealie and I like New Belgium's 1554; just sayin'. How long do you need it?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!
As of now i have one lined up from the lc guys. If theat doesnt work ill pm you. Im not sure how long it will be. At least a few days at first to get the engine off of the trans so i can do a clutch then put into the
car.

If anybody is familiar with clutches and wants to help while drinking my beer PM me PLease! Could use some help.
Because pics are cooler, This is getting..

This!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha confused yet?
Its a 1997 e36 M3 and its getting a ls1/t56 engine and tranny. The car has weighed before with this combo at 3200 lbs. With the stock engine and some tuning be looking around 360 rwhp. A camshaft only will get me a little over 400 so it should damn fun.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
A camshaft only will get me a little over 400 so it should be damn fun and near useless in snow.
Fixed it... :D what cam are you looking at for it? Anything else like tuning or injectors or headers? I vote zoomies through the hood. :saw:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts