TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in thornton, just failed emissions! I Need something under 35" for my stock 6 lug toyota rear (03 tacoma). I haven't called high country yet, figured I would check on here first. I can throw you some cash if you let me borrow them (i should only need them for that day!).

Thanks all,
Kevin.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
H2s come with 35s stock, wtf! How do they get away with the emissions bs?
New vehicles are emissions exempt for 5 or 7 years. The h2's that may have emissions are exempt to an Idle test due to having 35's from the factory.

I have a set of rollers I also use for emissions that work with stock lug nuts, they're OEM toyota steel wheels, 305/70/16. Probably couldn't get them to you tonight, but tomorrow maybe?

PM me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New vehicles are emissions exempt for 5 or 7 years. The h2's that may have emissions are exempt to an Idle test due to having 35's from the factory.

I have a set of rollers I also use for emissions that work with stock lug nuts, they're OEM toyota steel wheels, 305/70/16. Probably couldn't get them to you tonight, but tomorrow maybe?

PM me.
Sent you a p/m

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to publicly thanks Nate (00regcab) for the help letting me borrow his rollers! Great guy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts