TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Deal Master
Joined
·
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys- Need a favor

I need to get a Co2 regulator out to George.Arnold and a shackle/receiver picked up from him.

Is there anyone heading out west to SA/SM area or any SA guys heading to H-town?

Thanks
GrillmasterP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
grillmasterp said:
Hey guys- Need a favor

I need to get a Co2 regulator out to George.Arnold and a shackle/receiver picked up from him.

Is there anyone heading out west to SA/SM area or any SA guys heading to H-town?

Thanks
GrillmasterP
I will be driving out to San Antonio next week Monday (3/12) and coming back on Tuesday (3/13). I can drop off/pick up if you want to wait.
 

·
Deal Master
Joined
·
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer Tex-FJ

What part of town do you live/ work?
If I need to drop something off to you.

You can PM me

I will coordinate with george to make it easier for whoever helps us out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
you should have given it to Chris R when he picked up those tires from you. I am going to San Marcos on Thursday and will see George. I could have given the shackle receiver back to Chris R. to take back with him next time he was in Houston.
 

·
Deal Master
Joined
·
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cooper4x4 said:
you should have given it to Chris R when he picked up those tires from you. I am going to San Marcos on Thursday and will see George. I could have given the shackle receiver back to Chris R. to take back with him next time he was in Houston.
The trade was just worked out yesterday- I met up With Chris R.earlier on Wed.

Hmmm...If you are going to meet up with george..I just might have you pick up the stuff to take to Dallas (Let me know if you still have any leftover shims & such for regearing)
I could then ship out the regulator to George from my end

Let's see how this pans out by Wed-
I don't want to make things too complicated- Especially for those offering to help us out.

Thanks
GrillmasterP
 

·
Deal Master
Joined
·
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
George
Just tallked to NastyNate-
He & his wife are planning to go to SA the week of the 12th for a few days- So this is another option
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
grillmasterp said:
The trade was just worked out yesterday- I met up With Chris R.earlier on Wed.

Hmmm...If you are going to meet up with george..I just might have you pick up the stuff to take to Dallas (Let me know if you still have any leftover shims & such for regearing)
I could then ship out the regulator to George from my end

Let's see how this pans out by Wed-
I don't want to make things too complicated- Especially for those offering to help us out.

Thanks
GrillmasterP
I have to meet up with Chris R when I get back anyways to give him some $$ for some wheel spacers i am delivering to Kevin in SA so it would not be a problem to bring anything back to him as long as you work things out with him. I think I still have those shims. I will have to check.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,810 Posts
If you don’t already have things worked out. I will be going to Houston, this weekend. (leaving Thursday night) and coming back to SA Sunday afternoon.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top