TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering were I should start at on valving my front end. I am running king 8" with 600lb 16" springs. My truck is an extra cab tacoma with the 2.7. My kis it 4" over per side. Soon to be running 33's and yeah. If you need anymore info on my setup let me know. I dont know what the valving on the shocks are right now. I bought them used so they could be stock or maybe not, I am assuming they are stock valving though. I will try to get a video of my truck up so you can see for yourself, but in the time being if you could post up what you think I should run for valving or what you are running on your valving and your truck setup that would help me out alot,thanks.

-Justin

·
Registered
62 Posts
how r those gabriel internal bypasses workin?

hahah yeah justin hit those woops!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I am wondering were I should start at on valving my front end. I am running king 8" with 600lb 16" springs. My truck is an extra cab tacoma with the 2.7. My kis it 4" over per side. Soon to be running 33's and yeah. If you need anymore info on my setup let me know. I dont know what the valving on the shocks are right now. I bought them used so they could be stock or maybe not, I am assuming they are stock valving though. I will try to get a video of my truck up so you can see for yourself, but in the time being if you could post up what you think I should run for valving or what you are running on your valving and your truck setup that would help me out alot,thanks.

-Justin
have you done anything to the rear end?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I have not I was told my friend johhny racer that I should wait to get the rear done before I start to tune my coilovers?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
No I have not I was told my friend johhny racer that I should wait to get the rear done before I start to tune my coilovers?
well if the rear cant keep up with the front what good is it to waste all your time tuning it... you need to do something with the rear then start tuning.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I know, I am going to do the rear this summer. I was just wondering for when I doing it what would be a good starting point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts