TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a qick zap. :welder: I just got my frame re-enforcements in from Demello and need some assistance from someone who has a welder that could help me out this week.

I live in East Mesa (Guadalupe and Crismon) any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Nothing quick about putting those on.

flyingwil said:
I am in need of a qick zap. :welder: I just got my frame re-enforcements in from Demello and need some assistance from someone who has a welder that could help me out this week.

I live in East Mesa (Guadalupe and Crismon) any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TBob said:
Nothing quick about putting those on.
I am thinking of getting everything set up prior to getting it welded on.

• Trimming the supports :saw:
  • Pre-grinding the frame
That way all I need is for some one to help :welder:

Wouldn't that make it semi -quick?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dave - 480-688-7602 if he doesn't answer just leave a message. If you did all the trimming and prepped the frame he could get it done nice and quick.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
No big deal just giving you a hard time. I saw your truck getting on the 202 last weekend. It seems anytime I see another cool Tacoma I'm in my Camry or Girlfriends 1/2 ton chevy, never in my truck.

That place looks good!

Good luck with the welder search if you have a welder I can weld it for you. But not this weekend I will be drinking heavily in Laughlin. I mean watching some great desert racing! Plus I can go everywhere with my media pass!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
ya don't want to do it nice and quick - do only small runs at a time in different location of the plate - then go to the other side and do the same make sure things are semi-cool before repaetring the process. Remeber it's a frame your welding to.

2dollah said:
Dave - 480-688-7602 if he doesn't answer just leave a message. If you did all the trimming and prepped the frame he could get it done nice and quick.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
no if it is done right it takes time- you don't what to just zip it on see my post below.
Here are pics of what I mean
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2105009483&=guest

flyingwil said:
I am thinking of getting everything set up prior to getting it welded on.

• Trimming the supports :saw:
  • Pre-grinding the frame
That way all I need is for some one to help :welder:

Wouldn't that make it semi -quick?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts