TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a chrome front bumper and valance for an 01-04 tacoma (i got backed into). i know some of you guys with aftermarket bumpers still have yours lying around! if you have one email me volcomstone03(at)sbcglobal.net and let me know how much you want for it

im in the central CA area and can pay for shipping if i have to

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Why replace it with more of the same? Put a Bent Up or something on there instead then dare the ass to back into you again.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Claim the stocker on your insurance. Then you should have enough for the good one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still too expensive, they quoted me somewhere around 550 for it. minus $300 deductable leaves me with around 250 to play with

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have one I will sell you it has a couple of dings but it looks fine.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you have pics of the dings? you in the sacramento area? i will be up there around feb. 1st-2nd. how much you want for it?

·
Registered
829 Posts
I will take some pis of it tonight or tomorrow and e-mail them to you. I was thinking 75 for it. It is off of a 99 I don't know if they are different or not.

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
volcomstone03 said:
oh sorry i need one for 01-04, they changed in 2001.
I have one, complete & in great shape. Came off a gold '03 d-cab, has all three sections (lower valence with lights, middle chrome, top painted). Can be disassembled easily to replace what you want or for painitng the upper portion. $125 plus shipping, I can have it out tomorrow.
Email me at: [email protected]. I'll try & take a picture before the game...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts