TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a set of the front diff mounts for where the diff mounts to the frame. Anyone that has installed the Fabtech kit should very possibly have these left over from their install. I need a set right away for my wife's truck to get it back to 4wd since we're caught in the middle of winter in WV without 4wd on her truck.

Anyone that has a set if you could contact me at [email protected] and I can pay you whatever is appropriate for cost and shipping.

Thanks much,
David

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
CornbredNE said:
I need a set of the front diff mounts for where the diff mounts to the frame. Anyone that has installed the Fabtech kit should very possibly have these left over from their install. I need a set right away for my wife's truck to get it back to 4wd since we're caught in the middle of winter in WV without 4wd on her truck.

Anyone that has a set if you could contact me at [email protected] and I can pay you whatever is appropriate for cost and shipping.

Thanks much,
David
David, I am 99.9% sure I've got 'em in the garage. I'll double check tonite & get back to you.

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
CornbredNE said:

Thanks much,
David
Dave let me check when I get home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts