TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, wecome to my world. Thanks for being a part of it.
I live in the San Antonio area, Bandera, Texas. On Medina Lake. On December 29th I cleared a fence then rolled my 99 Tacoma 4WD. LINKY. The truck did good. Not one straight piece of metal on it. Just a couple of scratches on me and no, I was not wearing a seat belt. Never did like paying insurance but full coverage payed off. I was able to put twelve five towards a new 05. It is nice. Toyota deserved the "Truck Of The Year" honors.
I also own an 87 Pontiac Fiero GT. You gotta get the fever. So, to help you, I also have an 86GT for sale along with an 85 SE and an 86 SE. The Fiero fever is what keeps making my "check wallet light" come on. That and the new wife.
I work in the oil fields drilling oil wells. I say I do but actually I quit my job two days before I took delivery of my truck. Oil Well (translation: oh well).
I would appreciate y'alls hospitality and information and it won't be a onesided deal. Where are the trails in the San Antonio area? The 05 may be a little too nice so I am also gonna get an 83 Toyota Hilux 4X4. Any clubs in my area? Anyone know of good aftermarket stuff for the new 05 body style?
Looking forward to joining in the fun, going on some runs and meeting as many of you as I can.
Time to explore your site.
Enjoy !

·
Registered
169 Posts
grillmasterp said:
Welcome-
Ouch- Did you scavenge anything fro your old truck- I could have used the front centercaps for the alloyws w/ manual hubs. lol

Join us over at
http://forums.delphiforums.com/TX_ttora/

www.txttora.com

-GrillmasterP
Houston, TX
I got some alloy center caps, they are painted black tho...
You must have been haulin some serious butt to do that much damage...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cliffw is my user name on my Fiero forum. The administrators allowed me to change it since I had only had one post. It is now "Oily" as is more fitting.
Having had the chance to explore your site, I am excited about it. Seems to be excellent and is sure to be a resource for me. I hope to be a recource for y'all as well.
Grillmasterp. No, I did not scavenge anything. In hindsite I was dumb. I had full coverage and wanted full reimbersement. My insurance company had trouble recognizing what I had and when I corrected them they offered a little more for my power operated rear sliding window. They also offered $200.00 for the alloy wheels with BF Goodrich Radial A/T tires (31s) and the tow hitch. I should have kept them except I was without a hauler (Fiero). However, they did payoff well overall. $12,500.00 for a 99 4Wd cab and a half 6cyl, with 95K miles. Toyota does hold it's value well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts