TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Brian you are only 15ish miles away...its this weekend though
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=668317
I know, and I'm going to try and drop everything to make it.. i've got a lot of stuff going on right now though with the move (I know, that's a lame excuse):( The BLM has closed almost every trail within the Valley, but for different reasons.... Nothing we could do about it... ND is the last one and we do need to fight for it! This area is being threatend because of peices of shit dumping their trash in the area after they tear up the land on their quads :mad: . There are other issues, but I beleive that is the main reason from talking to freinds that have been out there recently. I just got back so I have'nt witnesed such acts and I'm kinda out of the loop but.... I'm just going to stop at that... Thank's for the link brotha..

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, and I'm going to try and drop everything to make it.. i've got a lot of stuff going on right now though with the move (I know, that's a lame excuse):( The BLM has closed almost every trail within the Valley, but for different reasons.... Nothing we could do about it... ND is the last one and we do need to fight for it! This area is being threatend because of peices of shit dumping their trash in the area after they tear up the land on their quads :mad: . There are other issues, but I beleive that is the main reason from talking to freinds that have been out there recently. I just got back so I have'nt witnesed such acts and I'm kinda out of the loop but.... I'm just going to stop at that... Thank's for the link brotha..
that sucks a hairy nut that they are closing all that shit down over there...this shit is getting ridiculous. I know your busy bro, just thought I would throw that out there

we need to unite everyone dirtbikers, atvers, offroaders, and even bikers (their trails are being closed down too!!). We need to crush the greenies, and we can if we work together!! Tin benders have been talking about this...

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I agree 100%! I know that other types of recreational users are fighting too. And some of them , like the mountain bikers, have done a great job saving their trails.
The thing is it seems as though in every group of recreationalist there is a small percentage that could give a fuck less about where they are riding/'wheeling/hiking and how to respect that land. I know, some people just need to go away. Although that may not be a big issue in the Four wheel drive community, it is in others. That seems to be the main issue with Nellis Dunes from what I understand.
I'm not saying all of group "x" are a bunch of seal kicking disrespectfull bastards. I'm saying you're absolutly correct in having to unite, and we need to confront the ass hats that we see trashing our trails/land and educate them. If they are just ignorant and do not want to listen, report them!
You know I've never been the most PC person, and am by no means a good "speaker" either... But that is my two cents, and I will attend the meeting!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Here in Idaho we have a group called the IRC. Idaho Recreation Council. This group is working to unite all off highway groups. 4x4,quads, motorcycles and even snowmobiles as one in the fight. We must unite to conquer. Divided we will fall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts