TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, momma needs a set of nerf bars for her 03 xtra cab tacoma (no, she doesnt wheel, and yes, i will cut it when she sells it to me :) )
anyway, she is located in CT and id like to see a set in mint condition, black with the step. hoping to spend about $100 plus shipping or whatever.
when responding, please include a picture, that would be great!
Thanks!

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
It might help if you specify the WB of the truck (Reg , Xtra, Dcab)

I have a set of aftermarket black step bars (Either Smittybuilt or Grizzly)from my bros Xtracab- They are longer than the Westins/ Toyota so should also fit a DCab- Comes with all of the mounting hardware. The mounting design is much better than the clamp around style of the Westins/Toyota

Condition used: (Probably some scuffs on the bottom side- nothing a rattle can couldn't fix)

I can probably get pics of the steps closer to the Holidays unless I can dig up an old pic from my bro's truck

Asking price $70 plus shipping (Probably ~$100 shipped from 77063)

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, edit done!
Well, i live about 2500 miles away from her, so i dont want anything that has to be painted... her truck is brand new and in mint cond.
show me the scuffs and if not bad ill throw in a few extra dollars and u can paint em up for me?!
are they a reasonable step? she has trouble gettin in and sometimes they are tucked up under too well to use as a step...
thanks man!

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
I'll try to get some pics up so you can make a better decision-
I wouldn't have a problem repainting them- Like I said the scuffs are only visible from underneath

As far as steps go- these provide a better stepping surface than the
Westins (I 've had Westins/OEM on my both my vehicles) They are NOT as close to the Body- My Bro Preferred these steps- especially when WE loaded Kayaks on the rooftop Yakima setup

- The only reason He removed them was I got a set of sliders Welded up for him.

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
grillmasterp said:
I'll try to get some pics up so you can make a better decision-
I wouldn't have a problem repainting them- Like I said the scuffs are only visible from underneath

looks like my sister beat me too it, dunno but ill keep ya updated as to the deal. she said she got a set from some friends.
thanks for your help, sorry it didnt work out. if i need em ill get ya an email
thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts