TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These douchebags proved me wrong. I guess the driver was trying to race his buddy on a banshee down the new road out to Sycamore :doh:

When we drove up they were trying to tow it out using a couple of ratchet straps tied together in combination with some 2wd Bro truck :cool:

No fuckstick, you can't drift a Civic!

Time to test out just how solid the new bumper mounts are, they held up great :D

I'm sure he though he was helping :lmao:

Unfortunately most of the damage to the Civic will buff out. Next time I hope they find a bigger cliff (if you saw the guys in the car you would understand).

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got some better pictures from a friend.

Like I said, 2 set of ratchet straps tied together ≠ tow strap

Dude in white shirt still thinks he's helping :lmao:

Bro support group :jack:

·
Registered
357 Posts
That is too funny. Good for you in helping them get back on the road. I did some good samaritan work out at Lower Sycamore yesterday too.

I ended up coming across a couple young guys in a prerunner that ripped the rear axle out from underneath the rig (forgot to tighten down ubolts). They were actually good people and had some other rigs/trailer to help out. It was a mess though...destroyed a nice King race shock, driveshaft and tore up the MTR badly when it connected with the body. They didnt really have much in the way of tools or anything to get it back together.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
WTF are 90% of the people in those pics wearing?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Oh a second look, people should just be shot on the spot now-a-days. We have Civic driving homie who is wearing his baggy jean shorts, standard white "T", white hat flat-billed to the side probably with stickers still on it. Then there is Chick #1 who has riding shorts, long socks, and a wife beater. Chick #2 has a sports bra, capris, and ugg boots. There there is Bro #2 who has all black everything, moto-curled hat, and black socks of course. Then Bro #3 has an off-colored(read: wrong color because stupid people buy this shit) Favre jersey with black socks, dickie shorts, black hat with yellow bandana to match the wrong color Favre jersey:rolleyes:

They need to watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj25x9wVEL0

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yup...that is a typical scene at Lower Sycamore. That place has no shortage bro's, accidents, bone heads and its never a dull moment out there.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hey Brah, I just got some breaking news: Stock Civics are NOT fast, no matter what grabage can sized exhaust and "cold"( meaning "cooler than normal") air intake you have on it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Oh a second look, people should just be shot on the spot now-a-days. We have Civic driving homie who is wearing his baggy jean shorts, standard white "T", white hat flat-billed to the side probably with stickers still on it. Then there is Chick #1 who has riding shorts, long socks, and a wife beater. Chick #2 has a sports bra, capris, and ugg boots. There there is Bro #2 who has all black everything, moto-curled hat, and black socks of course. Then Bro #3 has an off-colored(read: wrong color because stupid people buy this shit) Favre jersey with black socks, dickie shorts, black hat with yellow bandana to match the wrong color Favre jersey:rolleyes:

They need to watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj25x9wVEL0
Hmmmmmm.... little judgemental huh:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hmmmmmm.... little judgemental huh:rolleyes:
1. Who seriously wears that combination of clothing?
2. Who wears that combination of clothing out riding/in an outdoors area?

I know you've been to Glamis, and if you have or anyone else, you can't say that none of the above or in the music video is incorrect.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

I know you've been to Glamis, and if you have or anyone else, you can't say that none of the above or in the music video is incorrect.
3. You were checking out the guys..you are :xrainbow:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
glad the bumper held - I was worried :lmao:
should have got a few pics of the hot chick. :D

These douchebags proved me wrong. I guess the driver was trying to race his buddy on a banshee down the new road out to Sycamore :doh:

When we drove up they were trying to tow it out using a couple of ratchet straps tied together in combination with some 2wd Bro truck :cool:

Unfortunately most of the damage to the Civic will buff out. Next time I hope they find a bigger cliff (if you saw the guys in the car you would understand).

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
glad the bumper held - I was worried :lmao:
should have got a few pics of the hot chick. :D
Bumper didn't move at all, 1000% improvement over the original mounts :kewl:

The bro ho was pretty hot, my friend let me down with the pics :rolleyes:

For all those saying I should have been paid, no $ was involved, the hilarity of the whole ordeal, plus the 15 bro hugs I got were payment enough :lmao:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Here's one more for you :lmao:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts