TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been looking for a used SR5 or Trail for over a year now...came home from a trip to Mexico and found my next project:) 2014 Trail w/navi ...super stoked ! wife's trail toy/tow vehicle for our 85 runner! Might be able to talk her into a meet one month since this one has A/C :lmao:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did you pay and where did you buy? We are looking for a used one but was curious about new prices paid vs sticker price.
we looked for a solid year for a Trail or SR5 4x4 with no luck at all. You could find the Limited all day long. Met the web designer for TRUECAR.COM in mexico on vacation and he said to give them a try.So we did and within ten min. Twan from Auto Nation Toyota called and said he had our Trail. They got it in on a dealer trade from LA. Loaded out with Navi for 31,800. WAY below sticker and one of the most pleasant car buying deals i have ever made.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1. Those sliders are fuuugly
2. $$$$$ demello $$$$$$

actually going with Rocky Road's sliders for both of my rigs :D

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How so cheap? That price is well below sticker. That was their offer to you or did you have to haggle?
as i mentioned i used truecar.com. that was the price they quoted and i could not get to the dealer fast enough :D

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. All my quotes are not even close. I'm guessing you got lucky or the dealer messed up, or both.
As mentioned i went through truecar.com and the Trail we ended up with was a dealer trade from Louisiana with 236 miles on the clock. Not sure if that had anything to do with it, but i made damn sure to ask how they could let that vehicle go for so cheap. They said that that is the deal when they get a hit from truecar :D Either way we ended up with the 4x4 we wanted and are STOKED !!!:xozzy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
captsurf
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing