TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
What are you too good to wheel with us? haha. j/k. Why don't I ever see ya'll's rigs wheel with us? You should come out.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Screwball said:
I am willing to take a few trucks out to the Red gate on 3/11 if anyone is interested. this place has some tight spots, and there is a risk of carnage.
I don't suggest anyone who hates scratches to join. I however promise fun will be had.

post here if interested. I will PM with directions and my phone number.

here are some pics from the Red Gate

we can set up a run
we just don't like liquid sand paper lol..
did you join @ www.fattshack.com

·
Registered
176 Posts
be sure to join the forum for updates and info http://fattshack.com/phpbb/index.php

We like to wheel, but we had enough mud for a while.
we would love to see some of you guys join us on a run, just name the time and we'll set it up! we also have a place across the street from the game reserve to meet, park trailers and get ice for the coolers.

·
Registered
370 Posts
we do need to setup a run soon. My 4wd is still broke. Ben and I should be fixin that on Saturday..has to be the vacuum or acuator.

·
Registered
287 Posts
its in lake county almost in okahumka if u want direction let me know

Palmers Extreme Sports Complex- Mudboggin

Opening Dates
March 11th& 25th
April 1st, 15th & 29th Closed Easter SUnday

May 6th & 20th Closed Mothers Day& Memorial Weekend
Starting June 3rd openo every other Sunday-10am til 6pm
COME JOIN IN THE FUN OF MUDBOGGIN'!
$5.00 PER PERSON, 12& UNDER FREE.
ENTER AT OWN RISK, NO ALCOHOL, ALL DOGS ON LEASH, NO 4-WHEELERS.
CONCESSIONS CLOSED TIL FURTHER NORICE

FROM LEESBURG HWY 27 & 441-GO SOUTH ON HWY 27.RIGHT ON CR 48.
*TO TRAFFIC LIGHT CR 33 LEFT TO FLASHING LIGHT BACK ON CR 48 RIGHT. GO ABOUT 7 MILES TO AUSTIN MERRIT RD. LEFT.GO TO SECOND ENTRANCE ON LEFT, FOLLOW SIGNS.

FROM ORLANDO AND SURROUNDING AREAS-TAKE FL TURNPIKE NORTH TO EXIT #285 (HWY 27 & 19 EXIT) GO RIGHT ON HWY 27, GP ABOUT 7 MILES TO CR 48 LEFT. THEN FOLLOW ABOVE DIRECTIONS ABOVE FROM *.

For more info call Robert Palmer @ 352-636-8528

·
Registered
176 Posts
xx1joe1xx said:
we have all seen those pics on here a million times but anyways y dont yall go out to palmers this weekend?
we will be at the Red Sox game this weekend, but I'm sure we will go there once he gets his tire fixed.

PS... thank you for reading my post a million times...LOL :p

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm ready to go Lee. I still haven't fixed my brake line yet but I've gotten use to driving it how it is. My hubs are also screwed up. I have to take the guts out if I want to unlock the frontend. Regardless I'm ready to go, and so is my co-pilot/photographer

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
tractionpatrol said:
I'm ready to go Lee. I still haven't fixed my brake line yet but I've gotten use to driving it how it is. My hubs are also screwed up. I have to take the guts out if I want to unlock the frontend. Regardless I'm ready to go, and so is my co-pilot/photographer
You got a co-pilot/photographer?lol. Did you tell them about the last trip over here?

·
Registered
249 Posts
it's my girlfriend/co-pilot. She's ready to go

·
Registered
235 Posts
damn, sounds like you are going to have all the fun before I get there just save some for me

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Does anyone know where they are going in ONF? I am not sure where the good wheeling spots are, but since those of us that will be going are more use to blasting through the mud I guess it really doesn't matter. With 500,000 acres of woods I am sure we can find something interesting. At night maybe we will see some bears of something.

I have to get some brakes on my truck, and try to get Lee's 4wd fixed, hopefully this weekend. Next weekend is easter and we will be out of town. Hows april 14 sound?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts