TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

In Philly here and just got a Tacoma for work use. Not certain about the year, as the VIN tag has a manufacture date of 9/95 but it is titled as a '96. It is an extended cab 3.4V6 with a 5-speed. I work at a British car shop and my other ride is a 1968 MGB-GT. So far I love the truck and have already put its utility to good use.

I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions for the experts here, so thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
what are you plans for it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's just gonna be a work truck for now, but I may get onto some trails in the future (my boss does so in a Series Land Rover)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
It's just gonna be a work truck for now, but I may get onto some trails in the future (my boss does so in a Series Land Rover)
Well, don't go 'wheeling with your boss then....you might not be his favorite employee after you keep having to pull that land rover out when he gets stuck in stuff that the taco walks through. (or then again, maybe you WILL be his favorite since he'll be able to go 'wheeling and have someone to strap him when he needs it.....LOL)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha I dunno, the classic Rovers are pretty tough trucks. I haven't had the chance to see how well my Taco can do in the slop yet.

Here's a shot of the boss' rig:

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Nice truck, same with that ol' LR of your boss. Remember to use the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been asked and answered in the past.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Make good friends with your boss and go wheelin' together.

Welcome to the club!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts