1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
needs to go :mad:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
needs to go :mad:

No problem....

Would You like to cover the costs of keeping this forum alive ????

I sure don't...

I don't mind a little blip on the screen while I'm scrolling my way Through...

Thank You....Come Again :D

·
Registered
878 Posts
No problem....

Would You like to cover the costs of keeping this forum alive ????

I sure don't...

I don't mind a little blip on the screen while I'm scrolling my way Through...

Thank You....Come Again :D
Yes there is overhead... but shit now the big dogs are here like AAA, google, Etc. :rolleyes: I feel like I’m on photobucket.. or some other random site...It would have been nice to keep it to wheeling related companies...But as a business major, I understand operating cost. And sometimes you have to bite the bullet and take an offer thats been given to you...:mad:

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Damn, that these ads are huge! Can we relocate it to the bottom of the page or are we really making money on the clicks with it being at the top?
We have been running them at the bottom for a year now...so if you haven't noticed them then they haven't been real effective have they?

In just a little over 24 hours since this new ad was placed at the top of the forum it has quadrupled the CTR.

It's staying, so deal with it.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Firefox.. Plus the add on "ad block." Made the ad go right away for me ;)
You can do the same with Google Chrome

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
God Steve, grow up would ya! :flipoff1:

·
Registered
707 Posts
I won't bitch about anything you want to do to your forum - but it would be nice if it didn't affect the navigation of the site. Maybe it is only me, or maybe I have a problem on my end. I have noticed though that the ad sponsored by ads.doubleclick (or something like that) and another for liftmaster garage doors won't allow you to use the browser's back button to navigate (unless you double click).

I'll go hide under my rock and download firefox now......

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I just don't understand why the fuck "toms" thinks they are going to sell shoes on here.
I just learned of these "toms" recentely when I had to buy my 16 yr old little sister a pair for her birthday. I don't know why the fuck a grown man would wear them.

Although I bet Hostile is excited he now has a quicker link to his sweet shoes.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I just don't understand why the fuck "toms" thinks they are going to sell shoes on here.
I just learned of these "toms" recentely when I had to buy my 16 yr old little sister a pair for her birthday. I don't know why the fuck a grown man would wear them.

Although I bet Hostile is excited he now has a quicker link to his sweet shoes.
those shoes are :xrainbow: than a 3 dollar bill.

i don't like the ads, but at least i donate to the fucking site...toymota...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts