TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone. Ive been lurking around here for months. I dunno why I waited so long to join. Anyways I drive an '04 Tacoma 3.4L 4x4 TRD and have only done a few mods too it. More when money comes. I try to wheel as much as possible when Im not busy flying around the world. Well hope to learn a lot here. Take it easy.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome man! We met on Yotatech a while back. Enjoy Washington!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
You're at McChord? So your Tacoma - is actually in Tacoma. :rolleyes:

I was stationed right next door at Lewis from 89-91. I loved that area. Haven't been back since, though. Lots of great places to go there, from the Cascades to the beaches to the deserts out by Yakima. I couldn't think of a better place to be stationed. It always amazed me how some people would bitch about being stationed there but I guess some people would bitch if their ice cream was too cold. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks guys, Ya I like it here. However its hard for me to find the good places to wheel cuz everything is surrounded by ppl. All the side roads I look at are either blocked off or someones freaking driveway. Oh well Ill just keep lookin.

Hey John Im headed out there this week so maybe Ill pick up your ride HAHA.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im comin out to the desert, dont know exactly where tho. A lot of guys I know have been carrying them lately so I figured I might end up getting them too. Your BN's????

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
256 Posts
ElkaholicTRD said:
Hey thanks guys, Ya I like it here. However its hard for me to find the good places to wheel cuz everything is surrounded by ppl. All the side roads I look at are either blocked off or someones freaking driveway. Oh well Ill just keep lookin.

Hey John Im headed out there this week so maybe Ill pick up your ride HAHA.

Have you joined the Washington TTORA Chapter?? There are events all over your area. That's a good way to meet some fine folks to go wheeling with! Check out the chapter link at the bottom of the main page.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
20Montana said:
Have you joined the Washington TTORA Chapter?? There are events all over your area. That's a good way to meet some fine folks to go wheeling with! Check out the chapter link at the bottom of the main page.
Yep I sure have joined. I was going to go on a run with them this weekend but was too busy. Thanks for the advise tho.

ah64id said:
Battalion, same as Wing..
Gottcha!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Im at Travis AFB i got lake tahoe/rubicon what you got?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kewl kewl. You like it there? Theres a lot of ppl up here who would love to be stationed down there. But thats just cuz they live in Cali

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
10 Participants
DavidTaylor9
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing