TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
---------------
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much thought and deliberation, I have decided to step down as the AZ President and I am happy to announce that Derek Feit (azgrumpy) will be taking over as President and Mark Griese (markinaz/ssstaco) will remain as the Vice President.

This was not an easy decision for me to make, however, it was one that I felt had to be made. Derek has some great ideas for this club and I know the Chapter is in good hands with him and Mark at the helm. I hope you all will show Derek the support that you have shown me during my time as President. I have greatly enjoyed my tenure as President and I look forward to what Derek and Mark have in store!

I will still be actively involved in the club and in the planning/organizing of AzRocks '07.

Congratulations to Derek on his new role with the AZ Chapter!

Thanks,
Tim
 

·
Kill Yourself!
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
Congratulations Grumpy! I know you were interested when I stepped down as President. Now you got your shot. I'm sure you will do a great job. Also thanks Tim for doing a great job in your time as Prez.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There goes the neighborhood. :flipoff4:
 

·
Web Wheeler
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
Tim...it's always sad when someone steps down, but it's only worth serving if it's still fun :(

Derek...Congrats on your new challenge as chapter prez!!! :clap:
And as always, I'll do what ever I can for the chapter...whether that means continuing as VP or as just a member.
 

·
---------------
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crash said:
Congratulations Grumpy! I know you were interested when I stepped down as President. Now you got your shot. I'm sure you will do a great job. Also thanks Tim for doing a great job in your time as Prez.
Thanks Dan!
 

·
---------------
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark in Az said:
Tim...it's always sad when someone steps down, but it's only worth serving if it's still fun :(

Derek...Congrats on your new challenge as chapter prez!!! :clap:
And as always, I'll do what ever I can for the chapter...whether that means continuing as VP or as just a member.
You exactly right Mark - it was beginning to not be fun anymore and that's when I knew it was time to make a change. Thank you for everything you did while I was Pres!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
thanks tim, and congrats grumpy! will grumpy's first official order of business be to appoint a secretary to do all his typing so we can read it?:lmao:
 

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
Joined
·
9,048 Posts
Does this mean I have to try to be nice to Grumpy now??? :flipoff4:


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ditto on what Dan said Tim...............you did the best you could with this group of misfits and I appreciate your efforts, service and time you put into this club.

CONGRATS Grumpy! :D
 

·
---------------
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
azredtaco said:
thanks tim, and congrats grumpy! will grumpy's first official order of business be to appoint a secretary to do all his typing so we can read it?:lmao:
Nah...you just haven't received your Grumpy DeCoder Ring yet! :D
 

·
---------------
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FAUX X 4 said:
Does this mean I have to try to be nice to Grumpy now??? :flipoff4:

Ditto on what Dan said Tim...............you did the best you could with this group of misfits and I appreciate your efforts, service and time you put into this club.

CONGRATS Grumpy! :D
Yes...it means you DO have to be nice to Grumpy now! :)

Thanks Eric! I appreciate all that you have done and continue to do as well. Honestly there is no way in hell I would have taken over as President if it wasn't for such a wonderful staff!!!
 

·
Kill Yourself!
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
Does this mean I have to try to be nice to Grumpy now??? :flipoff4:


Yes, But that doesn't mean we can't still give him shit. ;) There is a difference. :D
 

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
Joined
·
9,048 Posts
Crash said:
Yes, But that doesn't mean we can't still give him shit. ;) There is a difference. :D
I'm not sure if I can make that distinction or not!

...........am I supposed to give him a hug after I winch him into a giant rock, thus destroying his bed, instead of laughing??? :confused:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
;) :lmao:
 

·
---------------
Joined
·
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FAUX X 4 said:
I'm not sure if I can make that distinction or not!

...........am I supposed to give him a hug after I winch him into a giant rock, thus destroying his bed, instead of laughing??? :confused:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
;) :lmao:
Just remember he got his nickname of Grumpy for a reason! ;)
 
1 - 20 of 132 Posts
About this Discussion
131 Replies
16 Participants
4xClover
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing
Top