TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

We are working on an updated site banner and need some users images.

Please post up if you are interested in having your ride on the new site banner.

Things we need in the images for it to work.
- high resolution and clear
- no shadows
- hoods, windows, doors, closed
- no obstructions in front of ride.

Thanks!

Jeff

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
up at the top where the current TTORA / tire track is? I can submit something... post it here or?

I have over 750GB of toyota event photos --- if you can be more specific in what you're looking for I can narrow it down. :)

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
something like this? I have tons, but would need to email HiRes.

Attachments

·
Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
up at the top where the current TTORA / tire track is? I can submit something... post it here or?

I have over 750GB of toyota event photos --- if you can be more specific in what you're looking for I can narrow it down. :)
something like this? I have tons, but would need to email HiRes.
Thanks!!!

Looking more for user rides if possible but can we use these images? I will PM you my email.

Anybody else have any?

Jeff

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Thanks!!!

Looking more for user rides if possible but can we use these images? I will PM you my email.

Anybody else have any?

Jeff
They're all users here - Mine (4runner) GOT COPE? (white tacoma) DAWGTOY (slow moving vehicle ;))

·
Administrator
18,257 Posts
Any chance that R in TTORA can get stylized in the red TRD logo typeface? That has really been a staple of our club's logo for quite a while. I attached an EPS of the TRD logo if that would help the folks in the art dept.

That issue aside, I like the new banner. I'm wondering if instead of 2 4-Runners side by side in the middle of the banner, can a Tacoma or pick-up be swapped in. Otherwise I kinda get the impression we are more of a 4Runner club. I good balance of different models would be ideal. I can go dig up more images if needed.

Attachments

·
Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any chance that R in TTORA can get stylized in the red TRD logo typeface? That has really been a staple of our club's logo for quite a while. I attached an EPS of the TRD logo if that would help the folks in the art dept.

That issue aside, I like the new banner. I'm wondering if instead of 2 4-Runners side by side in the middle of the banner, can a Tacoma or pick-up be swapped in. Otherwise I kinda get the impression we are more of a 4Runner club. I good balance of different models would be ideal. I can go dig up more images if needed.
Here ya go...

typo fixed..

Jeff

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts