TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Bent-Up changed the design up a little bit for the non winch bumpers, actually I am sure the winch bumpers will be the same also, the sides are tucked in flush with the fenders .....heres some pics down below....and damnit my truck is way too tall now :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had to get my front end fixed at AJ's and decided to bite the bullet and get a real bumper made that will withstand some of the harder trails I am gearing up for this summer,I must say this bumper is beyond rock solid!

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
That looks sweet. I have been stashing some cash for one of their winch bumpers and a warn 9500xp winch, how much did that set you back?

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man.....you wont be disapointed in your new bumper when you get it, the thing is burly as hell!

I think the bumper was like $425 bucks....not bad at all

·
Registered
77 Posts
DAMMMMMMMMM thats the one i wanna buy...

hate to ask.. but am i looking to break the bank at over $600 on that one shipped to midwest???

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
BLING BLING! You should polish it up a bit more :D

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DAMMMMMMMMM thats the one i wanna buy...

hate to ask.. but am i looking to break the bank at over $600 on that one shipped to midwest???
I dont know....the bumpers are heavy so shipping might cost some change, mine weighs about 125 pounds

·
Registered
497 Posts
What happened to your old front bumper, the one with the angry eyes? :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
NICE. looks sick anthony.

·
Registered
779 Posts
looks awesome anthony, that's what I have been trying to save up for...

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I decided to get a real bumper made that will withstand some of the harder trails I am gearing up for this summer,I must say this bumper is beyond rock solid!....and damnit my truck is way too tall now :eek: :eek: :eek:
So I'll follow YOU... and use you as my 'tippy calculator' :D

Bumper looks really nice!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
That shit looks awesome Anthony! I like the new design.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I want sexy time with your truck! Is that weird?

·
Registered
232 Posts
That Bumper would look even better on my truck...I bet the shipping to Ga would be pricey but I may have to splurge....Damn everything I see from AJ at Bentup looks like high quality, I live on the wrong coast :mad: Can't find anyone around here who will fab a bumper like that for $425.00

·
Registered
281 Posts
That bumper looks awsome. AJ does good work. I love my Bent-up bumper. Solid as a rock. Looks like he incorporated some of the styling of the FJC bumper. Looks sick!

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That bumper looks awsome. AJ does good work. I love my Bent-up bumper. Solid as a rock. Looks like he incorporated some of the styling of the FJC bumper. Looks sick!
A.J is the man for sure

1 - 20 of 25 Posts