TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my truck it came with this Delta Champion Box I loved it through everything in there only thing that made me made were it had these what seemed like battery acid stains is what I think they were. anyways I had tried getting them out but they were in the metal so nothing worked. Got bored the other day so I ripped my bed liner out and was like hmm... So I rattle canned my box haha turned out pretty good I think

Before You see the stains? I thought they were pretty gnarly :mad:

Sanded. Primered. Painted.

After

Paint is still curing its been drying for about 12 hours will put it on after school today.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Nice sticker in the window....... Now it's bound to fall apart!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice sticker in the window....... Now it's bound to fall apart!
I love that sticker :D It gives me badass status
besides that he did an awesome job on the traction bar

hopefully soon we can do SAC sliders rear bumper and front winch bumper and a roll cage

haha

thanks guys :p

·
Registered
713 Posts
i will be there in something... whether the runner is up and going or i have to wheel the tow rig...
Ok, let me know if you don't have anything going, I'll bolt a seat in my bed if need be!;)

·
Registered
623 Posts
that would be the new mazda 5
thats the woman's rig yo, i am building my tow rig right now.. 68 chevy pick up on a 72 blazer frame, tubed flat bed, 41" irok's, and a bunch of other goodies...
that way the tow rig can wheel back to a broken down rig and either have all the tools for a trail fix or bring it back to camp...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts