TTORA Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Any side pictures of the front bumper showing approach angle? It looks like it sticks out kind of far..

The rear bumper looks curved up on the outside to maximize clearance, but with it mounted to the factory rear hitch.. its not really any better than the stock bumper when it comes to departure angle.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Can I get more info on the rear bumper ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice looking bumpers. Front reminds me of an ARB and a low profile bumper blended. Looks good for sure.

·
Registered
637 Posts
The angles on the front bumper look awesome. Huge clearance gains.

That rear bumper just looks absolutely badass.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Any side pictures of the front bumper showing approach angle? It looks like it sticks out kind of far..

The rear bumper looks curved up on the outside to maximize clearance, but with it mounted to the factory rear hitch.. its not really any better than the stock bumper when it comes to departure angle.
This is the best side view I have. I'll see if I can get a better one...

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Can I get more info on the rear bumper ?
Basic breakdown is that its made from 3/16" steel.

It has light ports for 4 inch round lights for reverse.

Corners are reinforced for impact resistance.

It will have a (single or duel) custom tire carrier/ utility carrier option available in the future.

Base price is: $989 bare
W/ powder coat: $1079.99

The Offer we're giving in the post will put the price at $788.39 with powder coat for assistance with pictures and install feedback....

We have about 6 or 7 available for this discount...

Eventually (hopefully buy August) we'll have them available with tire carriers.

Each carrier we estimate will cost between $450-500 (but that's just a preliminary guess. we're estimating high rather than low)

If you have any specific questions let me know... We'll add information to the thread as things develop...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice, I love how it sticks out some, best part about my ARB in my mind. I love standing, sitting, or putting crap on it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
17 Participants
Maxamillion2345
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing