how do you like it N-Fab made it

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Looks like a light bar, not a bumper, but whatever floats your boat! If it didn't cost too much to make, get them to make you a real bumper that would hold a winch, not just lights.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is what i wanted well not exactly but i got in an accident and this is what the insurance paid for to replace my donahoe racing light bar that they stoped making

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Thats too bad Donahoe stopped making that light bar. If I had my 04 still i would have bought that. Your new one still looks good man.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet i like the bumper when you first put it up to the truck it didnt look like it was going to fit huh but it pulls the bumper out a little for a preload so it dosnt shake around or enything

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah I was a little concerned about it possibly warping the bumper, but it actually fits very well. I'll likely get some rubber spacers to put in between the bar and my bumper, just so that it has a nice clean look.

BTW, that thing is pretty tight on there, whatever happens to it, it's takin the whole front bumper with it.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, when you do the rubber spacer's tell me which ones and what size and shit I was thinking the same thing but you might have to keep tightening it as the rubber wears down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts