TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With an upcoming Deaver full 8 leaf pack install, should I go back to a stock height shackle, or keep the new Daystar 1-1/4" shackles on?
Recommendations?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the shackles on now, it seems to be about where I want it. Another inch or two would be nice though. Load would be just your occasional "at-home" DIY projects like; yard debris, bark dust, junk to the dump. Not planing on loading the bed all that often. 75% mall stomper / 25% recreational wheelin'.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i think the shackles and deavers would be too much. the deavers add a decent amount of lift on their own. stock shackles and deavers would probably be plenty.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
X2. Install the Deavers with the stock shackles and see how the rear sits. I think you'll be OK. If they settle, you can always add the Daystar shackles(they are hi-quality) if the leaves settle.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
With the shackles on now, it seems to be about where I want it. Another inch or two would be nice though. Load would be just your occasional "at-home" DIY projects like; yard debris, bark dust, junk to the dump. Not planing on loading the bed all that often. 75% mall stomper / 25% recreational wheelin'.
you say mall stomper. but what you really mean is "stomping the yard" ,right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts