TTORA Forum banner

New DO Bumper

6K views 66 replies 29 participants last post by  BreakinTrail 
#1 ·
#3 ·
#9 ·
#10 ·
#11 ·
how did you get a Hayden 679 on yours? i could only get the Hayden thats 7"x11" i couldnt find a way to get around the hood latch support. I also had to put my cooler on long-ways (up and down). BTY AWESOME TACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the custom work and especially the approach angle!

#13 ·
awesome bumper...i'm gonna need to have one made when the cash is flowing a little better

#18 ·
Zackattak said:
Sweet bumper man! Looks really good. How do you like those Lightforces?
The lights are awesome! I'd never use another brand again. The interchangeable filters make them so versitle. In the desert I'll have the center lamp with a pencil beam filter and the other two will be combo (spot/wide) filters. When I went to the snow yesterday I used all yellow wide beam lenses and it worked great. One day I'll get the HID's =)

www.lightforceusa.com

#21 ·
awax618 said:
nice mark....you hooked up ur truck faster then me..how was your christmas with your new son? must of been good....have a happy new years...ill be in vegas in a few hours.
haha - you still have the same truck or did you do what I did - sold the prerunner for a 4wd?

Christmas and New Years were great - it's nice having my own family. Hope you had fun in Vegas - careful on your way home.

#25 ·
tercel89 said:
how did you get a Hayden 679 on yours? i could only get the Hayden thats 7"x11" i couldnt find a way to get around the hood latch support. I also had to put my cooler on long-ways (up and down). BTY AWESOME TACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the custom work and especially the approach angle!
I just shoved it in there! it fits snug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.