1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
527 Posts

·
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DR 05 Tacoma Coil-over

oh and the 05 Hoe's are on the way. If you guys have any questions give us a call. Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tankota said:
What? You didn't get any picts of the 05 jumping? Dang it.. :D
We did but I couldnt post them because Off-road magazine took them all. A big story on that truck will be comming out soon in Off-Road Magazine. We couldnt get too crazy with the Blue truck because it is leaving to go to the Chicago auto show in February and needs to stay show quality untill then. But after that I am sooooo ganna crash that thing.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Donahoe said:
But after that I am sooooo ganna crash that thing.
How can I get a job like yours?? :xrocker:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Donahoe said:
We went to the desert last week to go play, test, and take some pics. We froze but had a great time. Check out the pics.
http://www.donahoeracing.com/event_detail.php?eventID=46
Haha! I grew up in Barstow, ( believe me .... NOT bragging here or anything:eek: ) I used to work at the Chevron gas station over by the outlet mall in the back ground of a couple of your pics. I also used to jump and thrash my 1971 Toyota Corona 4 door little 4 speed car right there and take it up into the hills right near there too! too funny, and yes Barstow is waaay cold this time of year.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
Haha! I grew up in Barstow, ( believe me .... NOT bragging here or anything:eek: ) I used to work at the Chevron gas station over by the outlet mall in the back ground of a couple of your pics. I also used to jump and thrash my 1971 Toyota Corona 4 door little 4 speed car right there and take it up into the hills right near there too! too funny, and yes Barstow is waaay cold this time of year.
My kinda car "Toyota Corona 4 door "

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
DesertTRD said:
My kinda car "Toyota Corona 4 door "
Dude that car was great. It had one of those solid block "Z" somethin-er-other engines Toyota quite making cuz they got like 300k miles and they lost repair revenue. it had 207k when I got it and that was when the OD quite working on the guy who gave it to me who drove it 70 miles from Hesperia to Barstow 4 times a week and back for a year, and I drove that thong to Vegas and back, down to LA several times and took it out all over the deserts jumping it and off-roading it THRASH style. So I'm sure it prolly had like 350k on it. I tuned it up one time for $250 and had to add .5 qt oil every other month for the slow leak it had, other than that it was a completely trouble free car.
I let a friend borrow it while I was out to sea for 3 months and the batt. cable shorted out and he let it get towed and impounded. By the time I got back I could have gotten it back for $800 plus replace all the parts that got taken for a car worth less than 200 kelly blue book, or sign over title, so sadly, I chose option 2, but that was a great car. Toyotas rule!

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Donahoe said:
Its still on it. We Dig Our Demello Sliders... :D
what happened to the bumpers??

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
SEAN_at_TLT said:
It never had full bumpers, just tube prerunnner bumpers...

Kreg, the truck is looking good!
well darn it, I thought I'd seen some early pics with it all tricked out on the old board...o well..still looks good ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Donahoe,

can you give me some info about what kind of wheels is on the 4runners? Doesn't look bad. Walter Evans are nice but expensive too! :)

Thanks

·
55 Posts
phand00 said:
Hi Donahoe,

can you give me some info about what kind of wheels is on the 4runners? Doesn't look bad. Walter Evans are nice but expensive too! :)

Thanks
I bought those wheels from Jason Demello and do not know what brand they are. I had them powder coated "black Chrome".

Attachments

·
Registered
565 Posts
Great video!!! :D :rofl: :rofl: :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts