TTORA Forum banner

new england people - any good places for lift installs?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  rokbrkr 
#1 ·
I'm in Rhode Island, but i'd be willing to travel to a reputable shop to have an OME lift - front & rear - put on. anyone know of anything in Mass, RI or Connecticut (or maybe even VT or NH)?

(i'd do it myself but i have no garage (theres snow on the ground), no air tools (my truck is pretty rusty from all the New England salt) and it usually takes me alot longer and i have no replacement ride at the moment :( ).

#3 ·
yeah, i would have done that 2 years ago, but these days the NE forum is pretty silent and a couple of the folks that have tools/space don't have the time.

so - any NE people know of good shops (or have space/tools and want to help a fellow Tacoma driver out) :)

#5 ·
Yup, Mike Fox welded a set of sliders for me. I gave him a shout, and he'll probably end up helping me out with the install (he's doing a solid-axle swap right now). Mike's a good guy. I got the parts on order so we'll see how his availability is when they get there.

Thanks!!

#6 ·
punkigor said:
Yup, Mike Fox welded a set of sliders for me. I gave him a shout, and he'll probably end up helping me out with the install (he's doing a solid-axle swap right now). Mike's a good guy. I got the parts on order so we'll see how his availability is when they get there.

Thanks!!
Yep, another thumbs up for Mike. I'm going to have him set me up with some sliders soon. He's a busy man these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.