TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in New England looking to go wheelin' this summer or is there any events in NE? I have limited amounts of friends to go wheeling with and am looking for some more, we already all have one thing in common.....Toyota's.

I'm located in MA right over the RI line.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Anyone in New England looking to go wheelin' this summer or is there any events in NE? I have limited amounts of friends to go wheeling with and am looking for some more, we already all have one thing in common.....Toyota's.

I'm located in MA right over the RI line.
There's very few people on here from NE. On Tacoma World there is a pretty big NE chapter and they go wheeling a couple times a month. That or check ToyotaCrawlers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I live in western MA, and there's a couple trails but a lot are getting closed because of highschoolers. But there's a good group on TacomaWorld.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Wheelin in New England is actually pretty big in the hardcore area. I mean 35"+ fully locked and usually caged rigs. There is still a lot of stuff for the guys with less built rigs as well.... either way it is very underground.

I guess if you really want to get into wheeling with a club or something check New England Association of 4wd Clubs (NEA4wd.com) this is a association that many many clubs from NE is part of. There is a lot of accessibly private lands through NEA. Only way you can get "in" is to be a member of a member club.

Im the standing Treasurer of Green Mountain Crawlers out of VT, we just joined our club with Summit Crawlers out of Conn. Partially we had a lot of our members being members in both clubs, also have similar requirements (we require a cage). I have a few buddies that are a part of Toyota Crawlers out of Conn. as well.

So take a look on there, they have a list of all their member clubs. Some less hardcore than others so check out some in your area and see what suits you best. Then you can hit up rides with the local clubs but still take a couple trips to some unforgettable private land. I've met so many great people by being active in a club. You'll be surprised with how many people are involved in the community.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts