TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new tacoma exhaust manifold

i got an exhaust manifold that will fit a 2.7L tacoma. don't know what brand it is as it was given to me. new and never mounted up. asking 40 bucks shipped.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well it's not an "ebay special" cause i got it from the shop i work for. they inturn got it from a parts store. maybe it is a "cheap" manifold. i never said it wasn't it looks to be good quality and i thought i'd try to help someone out on the board before "I" try to list it on ebay cause i don't need it. and i got too much stuff sitting around in my apartment. :rolleyes: like i said "ASKING 50 bucks shipped". ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
chris_dishmon said:
on the 22re the exhaust manifold in on the pass. side.
i guess you're the only one who has a 22RE with the exhaust on the pass side. :confused: whatever you're smoking must be good indeed....please send some this way. :D

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
:rolleyes: ummmmm sure thing boss...

Lets make sure you know what you are selling before you fuck someone :cool:

What shop are you working for so i can steer clear from there.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jmsdad said:
i guess you're the only one who has a 22RE with the exhaust on the pass side. :confused: whatever you're smoking must be good indeed....please send some this way. :D
*sigh* here is a pic for you of a 2.7 outta a member of this forums truck. i hope he doesn't mind me using it to prove my point. as you can see the exhaust mani is on the left side. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
131 Posts
This whole thread is like the twilight zone.I think the guy in the tatoo shop screwed up when he put the L and R on your hands.That manifold on the 2.7 in your picture is on the right side (passenger side)of the block.On a22r-re the exhaust manifold is on the left side(driver side) of the block.

·
Registered
83 Posts
chris_dishmon said:
*sigh* here is a pic for you of a 2.7 outta a member of this forums truck. i hope he doesn't mind me using it to prove my point. as you can see the exhaust mani is on the left side. :rolleyes:

Wow, the first 22RE engine with a pass side exhaust. First one I have ever seen... :lmao:

You smokin' crack! That is NOT a 22RE. It's a 2RZ/3RZ engine. Change your damn title/ad.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts