TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Tundra??? Man you are almost as bad as Adam with regards to being a Toyota slut!! :D

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am a Toyota hore'!! I have been looking for a long time yet wasn't in any hurry, really. Except this week one of the cadets we sponsor made me a good offer on my 4Runner AND the real wake up was when his bank called and asked for information to do the sale! He WAS serious!

I used the USAA purchase program, had to put 10% down, but got it for <$300 under invoice, $1K cash back, and 0% interest. Now even when they add back in their typical fees, I still got a great deal. And yes, I plan to be towing a horse trailer/boat and trailer with it. Insurance was only a couple hundred more a year than the 4Runner and the payment is only a couple hundred more a month. Wife says I need to change my spending habits a bit...does that mean I can only eat from the dollar menu and have to drink Red White and Blue beer now?

I really like my 4Runner but I admit, I am a truck man.

Plus the wife likes the displacement of this big boy. Her first question was, "You aren't going off roading in this truck are you?"

First mod will be Toyo Open Country A/T tires. I won't rule out a Toytec or OME lift, but not right now.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Plus the wife likes the displacement of this big boy. Her first question was, "You aren't going off roading in this truck are you?"
:rofl:

Reply, "no, I needed this to tow the buggy I'm buying to the trails"

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Well, he came home with me tonight.

AWSOME!!!! Great truck. My brother loves his lifted. And that may be in my near future for horses when I get the chance. Since I've been riding lately and been liking it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats...looks like a nice truck.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Mine said the same thing!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, but the 4Runner will be close by. The guy who bought it is moving to Cheyenne, WY after graduation. Yeah, I do but I do have my Tacoma too. My son gets to drive it. I get it when I get to off road.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts