TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Here is a teaser photo of the FL stickers that were made for us. Let me know what you think. This would be cool on our shirts.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yea, that looks pretty cool but the truck looks kind South Parkish. lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well let me know if you would like a different design or have other ideas. I'm open to all ideas.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I am just giving you crap, it looks pretty good. If this is going to be the sticker, how big is it going to be? It would almost have to be the size it is here, so people could read it.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I Like it a lot! And you can put me in line for one now :)

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Why does it have to be a Taco? Why not a 4Runner or a 1st gen pickup?

How big will they be and how much?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those are all possibilies. I will work on adding all three types to the sticker. I am working with the design team now. These are just drafts. Once you all decide on the one or ones you like we can put our orders thru. I will check on the size and price for you as well. :)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Even though im from GA but how bout...4 runner in middle and the two types of truck yall decide on on the right and left side on a rock like the 4runner front tires on it and the left tire of the right trick and right tire of the left truck..
just my :2cents: or play around with the way they are set up idk im just bored

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks cool....I'll take one when they're ready...I'm still waiting to get my original TTORA decals that I ordered from the site about 6 months ago!!

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Even though im from GA but how bout...4 runner in middle and the two types of truck yall decide on on the right and left side on a rock like the 4runner front tires on it and the left tire of the right trick and right tire of the left truck..
just my :2cents: or play around with the way they are set up idk im just bored

I like that idea

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
The three trucks would be cool, but how big is this thing going to have to be in order to clearly see what they are? Would it be possible for them to keep the design the same and only change the truck image to a different one for different people, or would that be to much of a pain in the ass?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
you could do the three trucks one for a huge Fla off-road event..and mearly keep the stick as a solid fj or 4 runner or something..again:2cents:
I mean just draw it out as to size wise just free sketch it in your brain haha

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
A big banner would be cool to have for events. But I am sure some tree huggin a-hole would steal it when we where out wheeling. lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey guys,
I need some clip art of all 4 types of trucks...PM me with them so i can send it to the designer.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Cool start. My :2cents: is to make the suspension flexed out since it is an SAS'd taco (which none of you have...yet ;) ) and put some more aftermarket goodies on it like tube/steel bumper, lights etc. I also like the idea you guys started of optioning different model trucks. :cool:

1 - 20 of 106 Posts