TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i need some new freinds, all the guys that i used to wheel with have either gotten married or moved and seems like nobody wants to wheel anymore. i used to be in to the hardercore rock crawling and have a purpose biult runner for that but, all the guys i went with moved, i like going and doing more exploration type wheeling in my taco now and nobody ever sems to want to go. just started a new job and the guy that works next to me has a jeep , locked front and rear, 33's and mt's. hes afraid to do any wheeling when its wet out!! WTF!! MAYBE I NEED A NEW HOBBY

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
dont wheel cause its wet!? he is a wannabe. fawk that! i hate f/n posers that build a solid rig and dont use it!

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
BOVADS said:
im in n. phx az would be welcome to tag along with some new guys.

Haha. You're in Phx Az and you can't find people to wheel with??? You have got to be kidding. The AzTTORA chapter has someone going out nearly every weekend. We have a meet n greet next Sunday, get the details over on the AzTTORA board.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
Heatstroke
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing