TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up to everyone. My name is Sean. I'm from Arkansas. I own a 2004Dbl Cab Tacoma. I've been on these forums over 2 years now but have never joined till it made me . Great enviroment here. Wish we had a chapter in Arkansas (there is supposed to be one in the making?). Love to fish, hunt, camp and anything outside.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
WELL IT's ABOUT TIME!!!!

Damn glad to say -- Welcome to TTORA!

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!!!!

We do have an Arkansas chapter! Just not our own forums here yet.

Our chapter site is http://ar-ttora.com/, it's slowly coming together.

Where about in AR are you? Me and some others try to go wheeling once a month or so at Hot Springs, or around the Ross Foundation land in Bismarck. We actually just got back from a trip to Barnwell Mt. in Gilmer, TX.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank s for the welcome guys. I live in Maumelle. I would love to give a hand in helping with the chapter. I also know some other tacoma owners that would be glad to join.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Thank s for the welcome guys. I live in Maumelle. I would love to give a hand in helping with the chapter. I also know some other tacoma owners that would be glad to join.
Welcome! Be sure to go to the ar-ttora site, I believe you can join from there. What's your e-mail, so we can keep in touch, and give you a shout when we try to plan a wheelin' adventure. What have you done to your rig?

Hope to see you on the trail soon.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now I am looking at a new truck ... actually this tuesday I am possibly buying a new one. Mods for this truck as of right now are on hold b/c of school and no money! For future mods it will be a SAS. I've researched it for over a few years and after school its happening. Is your truck the one with the Georgia plate on it? If so I helped to put on your sliders.I'll PM you my email.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Right now I am looking at a new truck ... actually this tuesday I am possibly buying a new one. Mods for this truck as of right now are on hold b/c of school and no money! For future mods it will be a SAS. I've researched it for over a few years and after school its happening. Is your truck the one with the Georgia plate on it? If so I helped to put on your sliders.I'll PM you my email.
now we know who to blame Lance

hey sean, i got your email here somewhere, Welcome to Arkansas

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Yeah, that green truck is mine. I now have an ARB bumper so it looks a little different. You do some work with Bryant? Oh yeah, I think I may have met you the day I dropped my truck off to get my sliders done. You have a silver doublecab, don't you? Oh, and if you get your truck, and you get sliders, don't get the bedliner stuff put on. Man, that stuff is peeling off like crazy. But, I guess rocks will do that : )
Keep us posted on how your deal goes tomorrow, hope it works out.

Later.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep I'm the guy you dropped off your truck that morning. I have the Black Double cab. I do plan on having the liner put on my sliders just the top of the sliders for grip... not the buttom though just a rattle can for that and rocks would kinda do that. Right now with the deal on the truck is on hold I have a huge exam in Anatomy and Physiology on thursday so I cant run out of town today to get the truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts