TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
7,735 Posts
And you should keep doing so... where in town are you at? I'm up around 37th and Taft... Look for my truck around, if I catch you flipping me off, I'll buy you a beer. :D

-doug

if you see one like mine, but kind of crappy and with a bobbed bed, go ahead and just hit him, he needs the money

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Fucking Arizona. Crazier trails, and they have brewer guys down there. But welcome any way ;) Ok fine :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And you should keep doing so... where in town are you at? I'm up around 37th and Taft... Look for my truck around, if I catch you flipping me off, I'll buy you a beer. :D

-doug

if you see one like mine, but kind of crappy and with a bobbed bed, go ahead and just hit him, he needs the money
Only been up here about a year and a half. We are just off of 287 & 57th. Not too far from you. I'm sure you guys go on 4x4trips often?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so don't yell at me because i didn't do a search......but whats the first suggested mod?...lockers? All i have is 3" leveling kit and 285s

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OOHH! rock guards, yeah i agree. Thats something i can fab-up myself. Then i want front and rear bumpers. I like All Pros alot.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts