TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,i'm really excited to be a member of ttora socal.i have an 03' tacoma that i've started working on. so far i've put on bilstien coilovers,bilstien shocks in the rear,shackles,and a couple other mods.i want to get head over heels into this,and it would be great to meet some friendly people who are as into toyotas as i am.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
sounds like you have a nice ride there, now how about posting up a pic! :)

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
welcome to the site. i have a cabin up there and kids keep breaking windows and shit so i might ask you for a favor and ask you to roll by my cabin every day and beat the shit out of kids throwing shit at it, lol. It's getting expensive.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Welcome....

Like Dell said.. i think we are all jealous that you can just drive there in 10min and get on with yer wheeln'... while some of us have to drive over an hour to get to some good spots!!

Welcome aboard our disfunctional family...

www.ttora-socal.com **for future runs and meetn' the staffers...

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Animal said:
Welcome....

Like Dell said.. i think we are all jealous that you can just drive there in 10min and get on with yer wheeln'... while some of us have to drive over an hour to get to some good spots!!

Welcome aboard our disfunctional family...

www.ttora-socal.com **for future runs and meetn' the staffers...
Yer the only one that is dysfunctional... The rest of us are just trying to help you come to terms with it... ;) LOL

What happen to the "White Mexican" ?
Dysfunctional and a boozer is not a good thing... ha ha

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
TacoDell said:
Yer the only one that is dysfunctional... The rest of us are just trying to help you come to terms with it... ;) LOL

What happen to the "White Mexican" ?
Dysfunctional and a boozer is not a good thing... ha ha
Dysfunctinoal.. yea.. I'd agree to that.. ha ha.. :xcrazy:
The booze helps me deal the the dysfuctional tendencies.. Blaa ha ha ha ha

Anyway.. Welcome to our group.. Great guys n' gals to hang and wheel with... :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts