TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just making sure to check in. Long time creeper first time poster. Anywho I've been looking for a Tacoma for the last year and think I might have finally found one that I can afford. Being a full time tool&tie student doesn't pay well, yet. The older ones seem to go for more then the new ones up here. What do you guys think of the fiberglass box on it?

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
interesting bedsides, i don't think i have ever seen them like that before, kinda makes it look like an older truck.

Austin

·
Registered
291 Posts
kegKiller said:
Hey all just making sure to check in. Long time creeper first time poster. Anywho I've been looking for a Tacoma for the last year and think I might have finally found one that I can afford. Being a full time tool&tie student doesn't pay well, yet. The older ones seem to go for more then the new ones up here. What do you guys think of the fiberglass box on it?
don't waste you money on that POS...

there is a couple of reg cab 4 bangers with manual hubs on the trader right now. check them out...

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
The bed looks okay. Guess I would need to see it painted, not primer grey...
Anyways! Welcome to TTORA!
Remember to check out the Newbie Tech thread and Search Button to see if your question has been asked before.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nruller do you know anything about this truck? Yeah I don't really dig the bed on it either. I would swap it for an original as soon as I could afford to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I cant make a new thread:

Well. My name is KOnrad. I'm from NorCal. I "wheel" with some friends and want to build up my street truck. It's just a 2002 Pre-Runner 4 dr. And I've now seen Pics of you guys building them and figured it would be a good idea to talk to some people who have done it already. Inch worm sells the adaptor and then I can bolt up the Drive Gear and do a solid swap in the front. I'm also planning on just changing the rear axle and use wheel spacer to widen it up! But Welcome. I'm also on THEROCKGODS.com. Everyone on there are pretty nice as well. They just talk more shit then most bulletins.

KOnrad
2002 Tacoma

here's some pics of my friends rig were doing a 4-link on and about to put 49's on it.

·
Registered
741 Posts
KOnradComa said:
I cant make a new thread:

Well. My name is KOnrad. I'm from NorCal. I "wheel" with some friends and want to build up my street truck. It's just a 2002 Pre-Runner 4 dr. And I've now seen Pics of you guys building them and figured it would be a good idea to talk to some people who have done it already. Inch worm sells the adaptor and then I can bolt up the Drive Gear and do a solid swap in the front. I'm also planning on just changing the rear axle and use wheel spacer to widen it up! But Welcome. I'm also on THEROCKGODS.com. Everyone on there are pretty nice as well. They just talk more shit then most bulletins.

KOnrad
2002 Tacoma

here's some pics of my friends rig were doing a 4-link on and about to put 49's on it.

welcome, there is a little button on the top of the index once you get into the right forum that says new topic, or something , that would be how you make a new post

Austin

·
Registered
969 Posts
kegKiller said:
Welcome! Barrie..... I use to live there when I went to Georgian Collage.
Give us some more details on the truck. X2 on the auto trader, there's been some nice tacos listed for very reasonable price. The problem with the trader is buy the new additions the morning when it hits the stands, these rigs tend to sell really fast. I'll keep my eyes open. As far as the truck your looking at you can remove the fiber bead and fab a tray, get creative!

P.S. check in here thread link

·
Registered
291 Posts
kegKiller said:
nruller do you know anything about this truck? Yeah I don't really dig the bed on it either. I would swap it for an original as soon as I could afford to.
i have been looking around for my brother in law. i think this one is owned by a guy that works for an auto wrecker. if i remember right.... looked a bit like a dogs breakfast....

check out the 99 reg cab man hub for 11K. a bit high price but might be an option.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome. Add yourself to the list "canadian roll call" in the off topic section.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts