TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would introduce myself since I've been looking on this site for a long time now.

Wheeled it stock last year and was quite impressed. Truck is an 02 Ext Cab V6 4x4 5 speed.

Just finished my lift this last week on Friday. 5100 front with 881's. Rear is 5100 with Alcan 8 leaf extended brake line and extended BPV. I might be looking to get some different shocks as the rear seems a bit rough.

Also got sliders installed last week at Addicted Offroad (great service) and I've got an All-Pro rear bumper.

Current Wheels are Wheelers with 31x10.5x15 BFG's. Waiting for the funding to hopefully get some 33x10.5x15 KM2's.

Still learning quite a bit and hope to see you all at the Feb meet.

Whats the best way to upload pictures? Seems that it won't let me do it straight from my desktop...

Nic

·
7,735 Posts
ha... looks like a stretch limo version of 00regcab's rig. I guess im used to seeing the super stubby version of the black xtra cab

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Flex Shot

Thought I'd throw up a little flex shot in front of the house. Feels like I'm not getting a lot of flex (I know it is IFS) out of the front...is it just because I'm still breaking in the 881's?

Attachments

·
7,735 Posts
contrary to popular belief.. IFS will flex (a little), but you're probably going to have to have find something a bit bigger than that little rock to notice it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts