TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm a newbie from Hawaii, drove a dropped Honda, then decided on a change...picked up a '04 DC TRD Prerunner. Been lurking in the shadows a bit trying to pick up on the lingo and learn a bit about trucks and off-road performance. Right now the truck is all stock but been dreaming up of some big plans...

·
Registered
215 Posts
welcome to the land of the crazies!!!
use the search button so you dont get flamed!!!!
and if u dont find anything rephrase what ur looking for and search again...
i might sound like a jerk but ull piss off the natives

YOU DON'T WANNA DO THAT!!!
then youll see them like this ---->:wife:

hahahahahaha!!! enjoy!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Aloha!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hello and welcome :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i got "big" plans...but i have to run most of them by "the boss", so i think that my "big" plans are mostly going to be just big wishes...

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
That's probably a good thing, given your geographical location.

Oh and welcome :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
How many lift kits are you gonna stack?
:rofl: Blocks on top of blocks on top of blocks...and some 24's to add to the 'island style' ? welcome aboard 'bra'

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome aboard! Be sure to sign up for the HI TTORA, as well. Hopefully, if there's enough people showing interest soon, we can get another Oahu trip somewhere going soon. Not that there are a crazy amount of options, but I haven't done much more than Kaena Point, so I'd like to get some folks together for some off-road fun!

Enjoy the site, and welcome!

-Radar

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the welcomes...I can say that some of my more immediate plans are some coilovers up front and some AALs in the rear...then maybe some rims & tires...We will see from there depends on the budget...Ultimately I really want to do a 4wd conversion.

·
Banned
262 Posts
Welcome.

What's the point of prerunners? I never got it and maybe you can open my eyes? :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts