TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, we are moving from Ft.Knox to Colorado. I will be in the Denver area next week home shopping. I really need a body mount chop bad. However I do not have the tools to do the job. It's a 2010 so I am looking for a shop in the Denver area that does good work. Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome. Seems pretty cool over here already. Well I finished up my paperwork on base today and tomorrow will be time to pack up the taco for the trip to Colorado... WooHoo can't wait however I am NOT looking forward to the long drive through Kansas.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome aboard. I cant help you with a shop to do the work. But if you don't mind driving down to Falcon, then Id be happy to help you do the work.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Kansas isn't so bad. After Topeka there isn't really any bad traffic and I like that! I like to drive across KS more than GA. In GA the trees line the road side so there is no horizon to see. Safe travels!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I made it. Drove straight through and slept in the taco and dang it got cold... Little different from Ky. Tacoatoy you have a pm.Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I made it through a Phish concert in Denver Sunday then through the sand dunes now to wrestling alligators here in Colorado. What a great place..

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome!:D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Great group of wheelers out in CO! Sometimes I wish Iwas back there! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts