TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new from louisiana i glad to find a place were just toyota owners can come and relate.(to get away from the Z71 bumbkins) im a design school major at the local university im speacilizing in off -road products. i love baja the most but all other off road is awesome too. :welder:

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA, you know there is something you could have used "EDIT" button on the bottom right corner of the thread that you just wrote, it's next to Quote & Quick Reply buttons.

So tell us about your ride.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks yeah i noticed that after so i just said ill do it next time. plus, its kind of funny me repling my own post or maybe just sad

·
Registered
558 Posts
yes, welcome to the boards. I'm in Baton Rouge with a bunch of others. Me and AfterShock are working on starting a Louisiana TTORA chapter, but for now we roll with LA4x4. You can check them out at LA4x4.com, but keep in touch for updates.

Ryan

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool just message me on here we can meet one day and talk about the louisiana chapter i have others here in lafayette who will come

·
Registered
422 Posts
damn, i didn't know anything was in the process for making our own chapter right now. Thats awesome! I can't wait for that to happen. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

·
Registered
422 Posts
hey 2000trd, I'm in Ruston too. You should come up to Hot Springs with us on February 3rd. Me and my roomate are probably leaving friday afternoon. Do you go to Tech???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts