TTORA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Im New From North Dakota. The Crappiest State In America! I Have An 03 Ext. Cab 4x4. I Am Currently Deployed And Have Recently Purchased A 2.5 Inch Lift (coil Over With Aal, Ome Front Shocks And Bilstein Rear) I Hope I Didnt Get Ripped Off. It Seemed Like An Expensive Price For Some Shocks. I Also Got Black Procomp Extreme Rock Crawlers With 3.75 Inch Backspacing And 33x12.50 Pro-comp All Terrain Tires. I Think They Will Fit Without Rubbing! I Got The Lift Kit From Toytec And The Wheels And Tires From 4wheelcustoms.com. Once Again I Hope I Didnt Get Ripped Off. I Will Be Home In A Few Weeks (2) And I Cant Wait For My Wife And I To Put Everything Together. I Have Commensence With Automobile Mechanics So I Hope That I Am Able To Put The Lift Kit And Tires On By Myself! I Also Have A K&n Cold Air Intake With A Turbo Muffler On My Truck. I Have A 12 Ja Audio Speaker Hooked Up To My Stock Stereo With A Amp (not Sure The Size Been In There Since New) I Am Looking Forward To Getting Some Pics Posted And Meeting New Folks. Originally From The Great State Of Texas!!!!!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Glad to have a ex-Texan here.
Remember to use the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been asked and answered in the past. Take care and post up a pic!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.