TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I had registered on here a while back but I guess not.Anyway,a couple of you may allready know me.Just thought I'd introduce my self and say "Hey".

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
HEY!!! Welcome to TTORA!
Remember to check out the Newbie Tech thread and Search Button to see if your question has been asked before. Now post a pic of your ride!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the welcome man,Just sold my Jeep.I just bought a '98 tacoma,it's got a D44 front and 9 1/4 rear.I'll be putting in a dana 60 front and a 70 rear within the next week or so.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wofh said:
Welcome,

I too am new and found this forum is full of information useful and not so useful :D
Cool thanx man...I've actually been going on this site for a couple years but never posted but for some reason thought I had registered.I mostly hang out on Pirate and Marlin's board.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Oh, and I will take the 44 off your hands if you don't need it.:D Welcome....a while ago!

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
rubberpants said:
Oh, and I will take the 44 off your hands if you don't need it.:D Welcome....a while ago!
ah fark... you beat me to that... :mad:

Welcome to TTORA... INFERNAL... even though you have been here in stealth mode...

Pics of yer junk... would complete this thread... ;)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Welcome.....or welcome back....er uhhh.... well howdy. So I assume your out of Hemet and you work at AllPro?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts