TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up.. names steven. got into wheelin a few years back when i bout my first yota..(89 3.semi-slow shortbed)lol which is now my daily rider and my trail toy is an 81 pickup which i got for a hell of a deal.. paid $400 for it.. its pretty much stock besides being de-smogged, weber 32/36 thorley tri,y, ~4 inch lift and welded rear diff w/ stock gears.. besides terrorizing my couple of different buddies properties.. usually hit up hollister about every other weekend or so with a group of 3-5 vehicles.. mainly yotas of all kinds.. if anyone ever wants to head out there too feel free to shoot me a pm and set up a trip out there..

·
Registered
769 Posts
Welcome! Hollister is a lot of fun, I'm in the east bay so it's not too far from me either. Dreadrunner90 is in Monterrey and he is usually down to go too ( I think his 4runner is down at the moment though). Next time you go post up in the Trail Run/Events folder or send me a PM.

Also feel free to post up some pictures here or in the "Nevada and nor cal wheeling pics" folder that fj_fowdie started (Click Here).

The chapter president, NorcalPR, is working on a calendar of events for this year so keep an eye out for that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice.. right on.. will do.. i believe a couple of my buddies were talkin about headin out there next sat and possibly camp and wheel a bit sunday morning before everyone leaves.. once i get more details ill let u know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts