TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyong, I am new, and I don't have a truck yet, but I am getting one, any ideas on what I should get, I have an idea of what I want, but I am not too sure on what lift and shit to put on it, but I will have one soon, and I will definatly be hitting the mud alot!

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Welcome!

To help you out, I think we are going to need a little more info. What year are you looking at buying? In terms of lift, how high do you want to go? What size tires are you thinking of running?

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Welcome, most will tell you to stay away from the mud, but its all about learning what wheeling is to you.

What is your price range and budget to spend on mods? That way we can help you get started

What part of Texas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am from, Houston, and I have about a 10,000 budget and I am looking to get a tacoma from a '98 - '04 I don't have a clue about any of this!!!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Glad to have another Texan here. Check out our Chapter's website for events and other stuff. Click HERE for TTORA TEXAS Chapter!

Also remember to check out the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been asked and answered in the past. Now post a pic of your ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts