TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep hearing other Toyota owners mentioning this forum so I finally had to join to see what's up. Actually I joined awhile back and never posted til now(think I joined to try to find some tires originally).

I have a 2007 Voodoo Blue FJ Cruiser lightly modded with 3" Toytec Ultimate coilovers and rear springs. Allpro sliders and some BFG AT KO's.

I have only lived in CO about 18 months now but absolutely love it here! Hope to get some more trail time in 2010 than I did last year.

So, hello to all and see you around!

Reese

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
YESS! More cool FJ owners. Welcome and can't wait to see ya on the trails!

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
what part of thornton?? i live off 104th and colorado, looking at a new place over off mckay though

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
welcome, x2 to tacotoy.

I'm in thornton quite often, usually around the 120th parts east of i25 and 104th west of i25 though.

Keep any eye out for my truck (super short, black, tall tires, cant miss it :p). Look forward to wheeling with you soon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome. if other FJ owners on here are any indication you have a carry a spare truck on every trail run right? :D
I wish I could afford a spare truck..lol.

welcome, x2 to tacotoy.

I'm in thornton quite often, usually around the 120th parts east of i25 and 104th west of i25 though.

Keep any eye out for my truck (super short, black, tall tires, cant miss it :p). Look forward to wheeling with you soon
I am in North Thornton around 136th-ish and Colorado. You can't miss mine if you see it. It has Kangaroo Crossing signs on the doors and says windshield rock chip repair on the back glass.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I wish I could afford a spare truck..lol.

I am in North Thornton around 136th-ish and Colorado. You can't miss mine if you see it. It has Kangaroo Crossing signs on the doors and says windshield rock chip repair on the back glass.

I've seen that FJ around, i'm usually up in that area fairly often as well since i live in Brighton.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
for some reason i usually avoid blue fj's?? lol ill keep an eye out for ya though. mines black and white with 2 cb antennas usually. wave or honk and ill figure it out eventually

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey - can you repair a glass headlight with a stone chip, or do they get too hot?
In order for glass to be repaired with the equipment and resin I use it must be a laminated glass(like a windshield). Some windows are laminated as well. The glass will usually say laminated somewhere on it.

Have you priced a new one? Glass headlights are usually pretty cheap.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts