TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! Although I'm new here myself, thought I'd say hi. I'm in Thornton myself, too... I drive a Tacoma with some Toytec goodies as well. Hope to see you around!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
hmmm, I thought that year model had plastic/composite lenses? I found a website that had two different one's listed for that year model but it says the trapezoid shape are composite. The glass one's are just rectangular.
Got a linky for the website?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am here, at least once a day, just don't sign in.

What's up Eric? So did you apply?

So I see the windshield crack whore found his way over here! :lmao: Welcome! What's this about a new job?
Thanks for the welcome RMH! The last person that called me crack whore got a rock chip the next day so you better look out!:rofl:

I am just working a few nights a week p/t for extra cash.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I am here, at least once a day, just don't sign in.

What's up Eric? So did you apply?

So I see the windshield crack whore found his way over here! :lmao: Welcome! What's this about a new job?
I thought I heard you lurking...:D

I did not apply. I've got too much on my plate right now with two research positions, a lab assistant gig, a research grant to fulfill and an honors thesis to write while I'm finishing out the last semester - but once I graduate in May will be seriously looking unless I get funding for graduate school! Thanks again for the info and insight - I might ask again when I'm in neck deep.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks for the welcome RMH! The last person that called me crack whore got a rock chip the next day so you better look out!:rofl:
Well I know who to call, I thinks it's just a matter of time, the windshield is so pitted it's hard to see when the sun hits it directly.

I thought I heard you lurking...:D

I did not apply. I've got too much on my plate right now with two research positions, a lab assistant gig, a research grant to fulfill and an honors thesis to write while I'm finishing out the last semester - but once I graduate in May will be seriously looking unless I get funding for graduate school! Thanks again for the info and insight - I might ask again when I'm in neck deep.
That's cool, it sounded like a sweet position though. I even thought if you didn't go for it maybe I would, but like I told you they were trying to lock me down and they did, so no posting out for awhile for me.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Wait, you can hear Jock lurking Eric?

Damn... that's good!

Hey all, maybe join us for the next meet and greet on 3/26. Looks like Ft Collins...

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
PM me a price to fix a small chip in the windshield of my car?

I can bring the car to you as long as your neighbors aren't too up tight about noise lol. It's kind of loud.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome Roo!
I didn't realize that there were so many of us in Thornton/Northglenn!
I'm Just SE of Washington and 120th.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts