TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello TTORA- I am a new member from Colorado-Western Slope. I have a stock 93 PU with a 22RE as a daily driver. My wheeling rig is a 1984 Toy PU with a stock 22r, 3" suspension lift, 3" body lift (from PO), custom bumper-made by high school kid in shop class(PO), and salvaged rear tube bumper from a wrecked truck.
I just bought a TRD Elocker for the rear w/5.29 Yukons, and found a good deal on rebuilt front 3rd w/5.29s to match. I am currently running 33" Maxxis Bighorns, but plan on going w/35s down the road.

I have a 79 bed that I am bedlining inside and out with bedliner. Also doors and fenders to be bedlined on the 84. I spent the last few evenings stripping undercoating off bottom of bed. I think it will be a cool look with the old school bed on the 2nd gen. cab.

I have been checking in on the forum for a while, and it is great to be a part of TTORA.

Thanks, monstermuley

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Howdy and Welcome. Sounds like you have a little bit of everything on your rig. What part west slope? Grow up in Mancos

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
WEEEEE!!! I know who is hosting a CoTTORA over night on our way to Moab party now! WEEEEEEEEE!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to TTORA. I am just making myself at home here too. I'm down in Oklahoma right now but I'm originally from Grand Junction and Montrose. In the Marines right now so that pushed me out of Colorado. I will be back though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts