TTORA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
You should have put the turn signals behind the guard, other than that it looks good. I just don't see the signals lasting very long off-road.

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I know... i was too excited to put it on to recess them :rolleyes:
but i got a smokin deal on em and the ones i wanted were outta stock that day so i got these. theyll work for now, ill just get the other ones if these break. they are HELLA outta the way though, compaired to my stock setup. I also have the blinker mod sooooooo... i can deal with em another day. it rains a LOT here in the winter.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
That bumper is SAWEET!!! Now all you need is a run to Fort Bragg at night to break it in on a deer....

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!
ummmm id rather not! but she is ready for whatever gets thrown at her now!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
how did you attach the bumper and where, i am makeing one out of tube. on a 1995 tacoma

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
get your own damn shit! :flipoff3:
hehe
havent had a chance to respond to the message, ill get to you later

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bmw678 said:
how did you attach the bumper and where?
it was attached at the stock locations. a bracket was built outta 1/4" with a top and a side for the two side bolts and a front for the large bolt. i like the attachtment, it makes for easy on/off and is plenty stong!

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, all my shit is sqare too thats why i wanted it like that. im super happy with it!

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats andy's SA truck. its nice! i live with two other taco owners and they are both SA trucks! we have a bit of a diseaze! haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts