TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been real, its been fun, I could make this really long with all the memories and thank yous, but ill keep it short and sweet. Simply put, Im gonna pass the torch, since we have lived in TN for over a year now. We will still be around as usual, we aren't quitting, disappearing, or changing, just passing the torch. We will continue to put on SETO as SETTORA, so don't sweat it, SETO will continue as is, other than prob gonna change up the location as well as plan for cooler weather for 2014. Keep an ear out for details.

That being said I have appointed Joseph Johnson aka 92illpony as your new GA Chapter President. He's a nice, easy-going guy if you haven't met him. He was at SETO, he walked away with the Powertank this year. :cool:
He also gets out (wheeling) quite a bit. He's fairly new around here but he's made quite an impression in a short amount of time.

I'll shut up and let him introduce himself.

Let's wheel!

·
235 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity to be the Ga pres. Just settling back down in Georgia after a 10yr stent in the military. I'm glad to call Georgia my home and should be here to stay. I do love to wheel and turn wrenches also. I live in the northwest end of the state in Dalton and look forward to meeting the members of the Gattora board.

·
235 Posts
A good early morning read. Thanks for clearing the air on a few things. I'm here to help out whoever I can and most of the time I go out of my way to do it. I can see why you've moved on with a bigger goal in your eyes. I applaud you in your actions and thank you for time well served as President of the GA board.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Welcome Joseph! Give it a little time for the dust to settle and things will be fine. I was diggin' your Runner and your dad's flatbed, totally cool. Hope to see ya'll on the trails soon.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Regardless of how the decision came about, Joseph, I welcome you to the club, didn't get a chance to meet you, jealous you won the Powertank, won't lie, look forward to meeting you the next outing...

BTW, I'll trade you 10 SETO koozies for that Powertank!!! :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I work out of Cleveland tn but live in northwest ga.
Really? Are you from Cohutta / Dalton area then? We live off of Dalton Pike actually (but are moving in a few months)

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Ok so no offense but who is Joseph Johnson and why didn't we, the members of GaTToRA get a say in who out president was?

This is the kinda stuff that really grinds my gears :mad:

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
there is not a new mod. alan is still vp.

ps did you ever take that stock front bumper off your truck, i will take it if/when you do.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts