TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Does any one have the 3" Revtek lift? If so please tell me about the ride comfort, off/on road performance and articulation.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
no one here has it, but I hear the ride quality is the best.
I had it before I swapped it out for CO's and Dakars. Ride is a little firm, but not bad. Search a bit, this topic has been beaten to death. There is a ton of info out there.:)

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
no one here has it, but I hear the ride quality is the best.
:lmao: ....

i got it Reniam11 and haven't had any issues, i beat the hell outta my truck on the trail too...

mojavegold is right though, ride can be a lil stiff at times...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lmao: ....

i got it Reniam11 and haven't had any issues, i beat the hell outta my truck on the trail too...

mojavegold is right though, ride can be a lil stiff at times...

I think the Revtek is really rough .. and thought there might be some adjusting i need to do so its a little more smooth. Not much travel either, but i do have stock coil overs and control arms. I would like to apply long travel, but would still like to maintain the "daily driver" aspect, I also travel alot, is that practical? I am sure there is alot of info about this out there, I read for hours and start getting lost in other things, a little A.D.D.! :eek: Thank yall in advance.

-Reniam

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
remove your sway bar if ya want a lil more travel, thats pretty much the only thing you can do besides adjusting the dikfore...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts