TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi COTTORA!

I'm new to Colorado Springs and to TTORA but I was born and raised in CO. I have had my 02 Tacoma for about a year now and am addicted!

Started with:
02 Tacoma 3.4L V6 TRD 4WD 5spM
put the k&n cool-air intake on about 6mths ago

Future Plans:
Flowmaster Exhaust with 2 1/2 cat-back
New camburg / bilstein / rancho coilovers and rears
debating 2 1/2" lift
Sliders
Bumpers

. . . and as you all know the list is never ending!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
You picked a nice place to land. Welcome. The CO chapter has a lot of very helpful, good folks. You'll have some good times wheeling up there for sure. Drop by at the next event or meet and greet and say hello.

I bet you could catch a ride-along on a few trails if you want to gain some exposure while you armor up your truck with sliders, recovery points/bumpers/skids, or whatever.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome. This is a great place to meet up with people and run trails. TTORA is also awesome for technical information. If you haven't already check out Tacomaworld, a few of us post there as well in the South West section.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome... Amazed there are not more leg humpers in here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You picked a nice place to land. Welcome. The CO chapter has a lot of very helpful, good folks. You'll have some good times wheeling up there for sure. Drop by at the next event or meet and greet and say hello.

I bet you could catch a ride-along on a few trails if you want to gain some exposure while you armor up your truck with sliders, recovery points/bumpers/skids, or whatever.

I am always up for a fun ride!

I am excited to see how much is going on in the area. I will be in knee deep in no time. I already take my truck hunting in Gunnison and she gets me everywhere I need to be. As far as rock crawlin - and the weekend warrior that's ragin' inside, I need to drop some money and time and get set up. I have a couple of weeks left before I go back to work so who knows, I may be setting up my own build page - I will let you guys know.

Thanks for the Welcome

I am on Tacoma World too (glorie yota)- kinda getting it where it can*

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hey! I'm also from the springs and a female too! The mods that you want on your truck are similar to what I have on mine.

You should head out to the Jamboree we have coming up soon. Also we have a women's run that's currently in the making. :) welcome!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I have some projects lined up for the winter but always try to keep a bay open for "1-Day" type stuff.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
:lmao: ^^ There he is.

Welcome to COTTORA! See you on the trails or at a meet.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
I was waiting to get a sense of how old she is... trying to decide on the approach, uncle creepy, pervert or belligerent sexist.:rofl:

seriously tho.. welcome. See you on the trail.
:rofl: I believe from her national board post she said 25. I dont feel like taking the effort to go looking again though. as far as the approach, uncle creepy never fails to entertain lol

regardless, dont let us scare you off, just get out and wheel!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome !

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Oh yeah Girls Gone Wheeling! Jambo is another good one. I have seen more girls driving lifted Toys in the past few weeks then guys.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome, also from the springs we mess around quite a bit on old stage. Ill post up next time we go up there, and ya jambo is this weekend

1 - 20 of 27 Posts